Many show organisers are including a listing in Country Shows and Fairs as part of their Trade Stand Package for 2012. This means you can often get a listing at a special price - so make sure to ask if your Show Organiser is taking part in the scheme!
A Country Shows and Fairs listing can be added to the website at any time, and is active as follows:
- During the Promotion Period, exhibitors can purchase a full listing for a reduced promotional fee of £12.00. They can then edit their listing. The Promotion Period starts when the show ends and extends for 2 weeks.
- The Display Period starts at the end of the Promotion Period and extends for 52 weeks. All listings created during the Promotion Period are instantly displayed when the Display Period ends.
- Listings can still be added or upgraded during the Display Period. The fee reverts to the normal rate (currently £24.99) and the new listing will be displayed until the end of the Display Period.
There are currently 2 listing levels:
- Free Listing: Company Name, Address (no postcode), Category.
- Paid Listing: Company Name, Address, Postcode, Category, Contact/owner Name, Phone, Fax, Email, Website Link, “How to Find Us” Map Link, Description. Included as a “Featured Exhibitor” at top of full listing for the show. Control Panel to manage your listing.
You can upgrade from one listing level to the next by paying an Upgrade Fee, or start at any level by paying a Level Fee.
Optional additional features such as multiple show entries, enhanced listings and “above the fold” positioning are added from time to time.